Mechanic Shop Femme may earn a small commission on purchases made through this post.
Folks keep bringing up the same topic with me: preventative maintenance.
Have you ever looked at your car and thought, “WHEN do I need to do ______?”
Ever in the shop and wonder, “WHY do I need to replace _____________?
This class will answer all your questions about PREVENTATIVE car maintenance.
Here’s the breakdown –
- What does that light mean?
- How do you know when to do maintenance?
- Oil changes – how often, what type of oil
- Coolant – why and how often
- Power steering fluid – why and how often
- Filter (Cabin and Air ) – What they do and when they need to be changed
- Tires – how often to rotate, tire pressure, when they need to be changed
- Alignments – What is it, how often, what are the benefits
- Drive Belts – what the belt does and how often should be changed
- Timing Belts – What this belt does, and how often is needs to be changed
- Air Conditioning recharges – What does this even do? How often?
- How do you know when to say no to your mechanic?
- Why would you choose to say no?
- How do you find a new quality mechanic?
- How do you build a relationship with them?
- When do I need new tires?
- Best places to shop for tires
Where/When is this class held?
Class is held in a private Facebook group September 14 – 16th. At 9:00pm EST I will go live and discuss and teach. You’ll be able to ask questions live. You’ll even be able to go back and re-watch the recorded class video as long as Facebook allows. Imagine going to a mechanic shop and feeling a little in control. With this three day class you’ll have a good understand of fundamental car questions, what maintenance your car need and of course how to find the best mechanic for you. This is not a DIY course.
Please choose the appropriate amount you should be paying for the class on my sliding scale (honor system here folks).
Here’s the thing, please spots are limited since this class is live and personalized. Reserve your spot now
Limited free and reduced rate spots are available for low income QTPOC and folks with disabilities. Please email me if you are in need of a spot.
Please note: In this class I offer you a road-map for your options and what’s available to you. Knowledge is power but you are ultimately responsible for your choices. By purchasing this class, you are absolving all instructors and Mechanic Shop Femme of any liability for repairs, maintenance or vehicle failure based on advice provided.