THE WHY’S AND WHEN’S OF CAR MAINTENANCE
September 16th – 18th | $69 – $159
Folks keep bringing up the same topic with me: maintenance.
Have you ever looked at your car and thought, “WHEN do I need to do ______?”
Ever in the shop and wonder, “WHY do I need to replace _____________?
This class will answer all your questions about car maintenance.
Here’s the breakdown –
Monday, September 16th:
- Oil changes – how often, what type of oil
- Coolant – why and how often
- Power steering fluid – why and how often
- Filter (Cabin and Air ) – What they do and when they need to be changed
- Drive Belts – what the belt does and how often should be changed
Tuesday, September 17th:
- Tires – how often to rotate, tire pressure, when they need to be changed
- Alignments – What is it, how often, what are the benefits
- Timing Belts – What this belt does, and how often is needs to be changed
- Air Conditioning recharges – What does this even do? How often?
Wednesday, September 18th:
While we won’t be getting into the DIY aspect of car maintenance, three fundamental will be taught by Mercedes Benz Technician Harley McGuigan.
- How to change a flat tire (where to find the tools, how to jack up the car, what to be aware of etc)
- How to change a taillight bulb (while every car is a little different this will cover the basics)
- How to change a battery (what tools you need, process and order of what needs to be done)
Where/When is this class held?
Class is held in a private Facebook group September 16 – 18th. At 9:00pm EST I will go live and discuss and teach. You’ll be able to ask questions live. You’ll even be able to go back and re-watch the recorded class video as long as Facebook allows. Imagine going to a mechanic shop and feeling a little in control. With this one day class you’ll understand the differences between different kinds of shops, how warranty works when you’re out of town and of course how to find the best mechanic for you.
Please choose the appropriate amount you should be paying for the class on my sliding scale (honor system here folks).
Here’s the thing, please spots are limited since this class is live and personalized. Reserve your spot now!
Please note: In this class I offer you a road-map for your options and what’s available to you. Knowledge is power but you are ultimately responsible for your choices. By purchasing this class, you are absolving all instructors and Mechanic Shop Femme of any liability for repairs, maintenance or vehicle failure based on advice provided.