Need advice on where to purchase spark plugs or a refurbished rear view mirror? Trying to figure out if you really need 93 gasoline? The Tip Jar is here for quick questions and advice.
Cost: $5 – $35 | Book a Call
Some mechanics are gifts from above and others, well, not so much.
If you think you’re being taken for a ride, I’ll give you a call to talk with you about the issues your car is having then I’ll chat with your mechanic and advise you on what repairs you really need.
Cost: $75 | Book Now
Need help with researching a car, or are you trying to figure out if you need a warranty from a dealership?
This package is for someone who wants to talk through their options about a specific part of the car buying process. It is not a substitution for the one on one support offered below.
Cost: $55/30 minutes | Book a Call
Car Buying Support
I’ll take you through the entire process of buying a new/used car and help find you the best car for you and your budget.
- Discuss your needs, budget and the pros/cons of different cars
- Decide the best car for your budget
- Help you conduct online research
- Talk about pitfalls and risks of a car purchasing
- I’ll provide support before you inspect a car + help you decide whether the purchase still fits your plan after inspection
- Work with you to determine the best price to buy and share with you negotiation strategies
This package includes 3 hour long phone calls and full email support through the process. Since this is built on one on one support, it can be tailored and customized to your personal needs. I’ll be happy rolling answer questions on any part of the process during out calls.
Cost: $479 – $579 | Book Now
Not Sure Which Option Is Right For You?
Please note that while I do provide personalized services designed to advise you on automotive topics and products, I am not liable for any defective cars and/or parts received as well as any negative experiences during this process with third party individuals.